Tuesday, February 27, 2007

February 2007

Hello Friends and Family,

I hope you are all doing well. We're happy as can be in our new city. Daddy says I'm growing like a weed. It must be all the Czech food Mommy is feeding me. Mommy and I go out everyday, rain or shine. There's so much to see and do here. I'm getting more mobile every day. I can crawl from one end of our apartment to the other and will even stand myself up against a table, chair or nearest leg.

Mommy and Daddy took me to see my new doctor a couple of weeks ago. He seemed nice and had a funny mustache. Just when I thought we were friends he stuck me in both legs with sharp needles. It hurt and I couldn't catch my breath because I was so surprised. I'm never speaking to him again. He told Mommy and Daddy that I'm now 28.5 inches and 17 pounds.

Blogger added a new feature to the bottom of each blog page. Clicking the 'older posts' link supposedly makes it easier to navigate the blog. So don't forget to click the 'older posts' link at the bottom right-hand side of the page to view all the photos I've added.

Please let us know how you're doing. We miss you all.

Love,

-Laurence, Melinda and Britt

No comments: