Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Januray 2007

Ahoy from Prague!!

We made it. We're here and in one piece to boot. Mommy and Daddy say it's so nice to be back. I'll take their word for it. January went by so fast and there were so many new places and people to remember. Mommy and I are having a blast getting to know the city. We go for walks every day and Daddy even took us on the metro.

Please come see us soon because I miss my family already. You may want to wait until the weather gets a little warmer though.

Hope you like the photos. Oh, I almost forgot. Blogger added a new feature to the bottom of each blog page. Clicking the 'older post' link supposedly makes it easier to navigate the blog. So don't forget to click the 'older posts' at the bottom right-hand side of the page to view all the photos I've added.

Love you,

-Laurence

No comments: